Tuesday 19 January 2010

More APEL

Writing and rewriting seem to be the work for now. I an struggling to determine the level to pitch this at. Long, descriptive and boring or short and sharp. I would really like some direction from OCA as the examples of APEL on the website dont harmonise with the formal instructions.

I am forming an opinion that all of my work as a "body of work" may be good enough for exception from level 1. Will OCA fail this application if I ask for all of level 1 ?. Do they make recommendations for a scaled down application and make you re submit or do they select a part of level 1 that they would like you to study?.

Image selection is continuing and I have done a self critique on one of them.

I am printing the photographs as I find them too abstract on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment