Friday 15 January 2010

APEL Continues

I have started putting together the documents I will include in the application. An A4 4 ring binder will be used so that everything remains together, and in the correct order. The front cover and spine labels have been printed. The Practical Photography pages scanned and my LRPS certificate also scanned. I have decided that the sections and therefore the index will be:

  1. Covering Letter and Cheque
  2. OCA Forms
  3. Photography CV
  4. LRPS Cert and Images
  5. Practical Photography Magazine
  6. Biniarroca Book
  7. 10 Images
  8. Self Critique
This may change but I need to get on and finish this as I have dated the cover sheet January 2010. I hope this leaves the OCA enough time in February to look at it and come back to me. I am visiting FOCUS in early March and would like to start the course around that time.

The main question is how many modules am I seeking credits for. I will read the OCA courses guide in more detail and read the course notes that I have from the website in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment