Friday 22 July 2011

Journal update.

The Learning Journal revamp is now complete. The layout and colour was not right and I wanted the layout to have more white space and adopt a minimalist style. In addition I needed to label the posts in line with recent comments regarding assesment. This process has thrown up a number of interesting points. Early projects had hideous borders around the photographs and need changing (or maybe left alone to demonstrate how the journal has developed). I seem to have talked about project 6 but there are no photographs, so this needs revisting and I need to add more entries regarding the reading I undertake.

2 comments:

  1. The new style looks fine, but there's another tweak you might consider - the project numbers in the labels... They're purely alphabetical, so go 1, 10, 11... 19, 2, 20, etc.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob.
    I noticed that and it needs dealing with I agree.

    ReplyDelete