Thursday 24 May 2012

Assessment material delivered to Barnsley

A trip to Barnsley today. I followed the satnav instructions and 2+ hrs later I handed over my box to Lee and received a nice cup of tea in exchange; a transaction not dissimilar to when I have given blood.
I now have 5 weeks to make changes and fill in some blanks to the blog. While having the tea I had a good read through the PWDP course notes. How refreshing they are after the Landscape set with its prescriptive, do this, now do that routine in the projects. Photojournalism is where I have some empathy so maybe after a break that is my next module.

1 comment:

  1. Well done...cup of tea...now open the bubbly...and try to forget about it, easier said than done. I'm sure you'll have put together a wonderful treasure of box of images, so relax and enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete